Regardless of whether it is to increase the value-added of products or to highlight the uniqueness of the products, anti-counterfeiting technology has become the focus of the business. On the one hand, it has promoted the development of anti-counterfeiting technology and the development of new technologies and new materials; on the other hand, it has cracked down on counterfeit and shoddy goods in the market and protected the legitimate rights and interests of businesses. However, the reasonable choice of anti-counterfeiting methods and the reduction of production costs are businesses that cannot be neglected.
Anti-counterfeit meaning Anti-counterfeiting is not a new word, since the patent right has been protected when the rise of security, but when fake and shoddy goods flood the market, security has become an inevitable demand. The application of today's anti-counterfeiting on labels or packages has exceeded the above requirements and implies the following implications.
1. Highlight the "individualization" of the product, especially when there are multiple alternatives to similar products in the market;
2. When the latest product is displayed, even if the product does not change in nature, it becomes a new product after changing the label or packaging.
Anti-counterfeiting methods Anti-counterfeiting protection of goods is two-fold, which not only protects the product itself from counterfeit and shoddy products, but also protects the interests of consumers from damage. Labels, like other packaging, must achieve the anti-counterfeiting purpose through the combination of processes, materials, processes, and materials.
1. Process anti-counterfeiting means printing of anti-counterfeit labels through special plate-making printing methods. Such as laser holographic technology, combined printing process (such as embossing, screen printing, flexo printing, printing code printing combination), can increase the difficulty of counterfeiting.
Process anti-counterfeiting technology mainly includes: anti-counterfeit printing plates, such as engraving gravure, special printing plates, etc.; anti-counterfeit printing graphics, such as printing precision shading, microtext, hidden text printing process security, such as rainbow printing, multi-color wiring printing. At present, in the label printing, there are not many manufacturers that use the above-mentioned methods for anti-counterfeiting printing. The reasons are as follows: First, high accuracy is required; they cannot match the existing label printers; second, the printing manufacturers are not skilled enough.
2. Material anti-counterfeiting Process anti-counterfeiting is mainly applied in manufacturers with mature technologies, infrequent changes in processing products and complete processing equipment. There are mainly two types of anti-counterfeiting materials:
(1) The anti-counterfeit properties of the printing materials used in the printing materials have the inherent security features to achieve anti-counterfeiting purposes, such as easy-to-break paper, water-soluble paper, and anti-uncovered paper among the self-adhesive materials (the lifting layer has information with and without information. )Wait. This type of material has one common feature: it is not reusable. Either touch it and break it, or it will meet with water, and it will dissolve and disappear in the wet, or it will not be pasted after it is opened. These materials have their specific anti-counterfeiting purpose and application scope, and can realize the function of showing consumers and businesses whether to change the package. There is no need to rely on detection instruments. For example, tamper-resistant labels applied on mobile phones have relevant graphic information. However, such labels also have their disadvantages. Once these materials are popularized, the anti-counterfeiting function will disappear.
(2) Anti-counterfeiting of coloring material In the label printing, the anti-counterfeiting purpose is achieved by the coloring characteristics of the ink. Ink anti-counterfeiting is more pragmatic than anti-counterfeiting materials for printing materials, and has stronger anti-counterfeiting performance. It has become one of the most rapidly developing anti-counterfeiting high-tech technologies for packaging and printing. Compared with the anti-counterfeiting method for printing materials with a single function, the anti-counterfeit printing technology for coloring materials can achieve multiple anti-counterfeiting purposes. At present, the main application of coloring material anti-counterfeiting technology is as follows.
1 Anti-counterfeiting of light-variable ink When the viewing angle is changed by 60Â°, the reflected light wave entering the human eye changes, and the observed image is different from the original. With different hue of light variable ink can get different observations. Human eyes can be intuitively identified.
2 colorless fluorescent ink and phosphor ink anti-counterfeiting In the anti-counterfeiting ink by adding a specific light-emitting material, so that printed matter under UV light, can show the luminous mark; no ultraviolet light, the ink is invisible and invisible. The higher the whiteness of the paper, the more invisible the effect of ink, so the use of printing materials with low whiteness, anti-counterfeiting effect is obvious.
3 colored fluorescent ink and phosphor ink anti-counterfeiting and colorless fluorescent ink and phosphorescent ink, just add a certain color ink in the label print, in the role of ultraviolet light, fluorescence, phosphorescence effect is obvious; no ultraviolet light, Only show the true colors.
4 Thermochromic ink security The thermochromic ink is the use of heat, so that the hue of the ink under the heat change, such as turning red, green or black. Thermochromic ink anti-counterfeiting technology is divided into two kinds: reversible and irreversible.
3. Combination of Process and Material Anti-counterfeiting An integrated anti-counterfeiting technology is an anti-counterfeiting technology that combines the above-mentioned anti-counterfeiting technologies. Such as the use of special plate. Shows the printed materials and the special inks that have been replaced for packaging and are combined with each other to carry out process design. The label or trademark is then combined with a special pattern. Images and text are printed on the fine and fine shading with fluorescent ink or color-changing ink.
At present, bar codes have been widely used, but they have not played a real anti-counterfeiting effect. This is mainly due to the lack of supervision and management of bar codes on the market. Consumers in the commodity market do not match the information held by the product manufacturer using the bar code. The invariable bar code plays the role of transmitting product information, and its anti-counterfeiting effect is weak. The variable bar code uses a computer to control the bar code and its code change, so that the printed bar code is different from each other, and is read by a special bar code scanner during identification. To distinguish between authenticity and falsehood. At present, this technology has been widely used.
This shows that anti-counterfeiting technology is not a simple topic. When merchants adopt or require anti-counterfeiting, it also means that counterfeiters' counterfeiting technology has also been correspondingly improved. In particular, counterfeiters who have quite professional forgery techniques make anti-counterfeiting experts even more headaches. Therefore, the ability of consumers to fully understand commodities and have the ability to distinguish between authenticity and counterfeiting is the real anti-counterfeiting technology. Strictly control the special equipment, materials and processes required for anti-counterfeiting technology, strengthen the management supervision of anti-counterfeit labels, control the number of counterfeits from the source, strengthen inspections in circulation and sales to reduce the appearance of fake and shoddy products in the market. Opportunity to increase consumer's ability to distinguish between genuine and fake goods to reduce the desire of counterfeiters and increase the intensity of counterfeiting to increase the risks faced by counterfeiters. In short, regulating the market behavior and raising the awareness of consumers' own rights and interests is a powerful complement to anti-counterfeiting technology.
In any case, the use of anti-counterfeiting labels is only one of the ways to achieve anti-counterfeiting purposes. To improve anti-counterfeit technology and reduce counterfeiting opportunities require joint efforts from various sectors of society.